Monday, January 30, 2006

MPAORIAA Warning - Truth in Browbeating

A send-up of the warnings that we are forced to endure at the beginning of every DVD we buy, and have all come to know and love:

"Warning: Unlawful duplication of this media carries a maximum penalty greater than that of many violent crimes.

The expense of retianing legal counsel comparable to ours may result in liquidation of personal assets.

Proceeds from the sale of this media may be used to arrest you children."

I'm so glad I live in Canada. Oh wait, never mind. At least that MP lost her seat this last election, but I'm sure they'll try again.

2 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should look at the beginning of Fight Club, I usually ignore the legal junk, but happened to look up and see words like 'crap' and 'cynical' on the screen. I'll lend it to you sometime.

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Bernie May said...

I'll do that, seeing as I have a copy on DVD. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home