Thursday, January 26, 2006

Coffee Soap

I love my coffee, but I've had to cut down to three cups a day (from 7-10) just so I can get some real sleep at night. It's been a good change.

I have a co-worker who loves coffee. Much more than me. I don't have chocolate-covered coffee beans sitting on my desk for everybody to help themselves. I don't have a contact in Costa-Rica who ships me coffee by the case so that I can re-sell it and support my coffee habit. (It's good coffee, and cheap. Let me know if you want a brick or two, I'll see what I can do.)

I sent him this link, which shows you how to make your own caffeinated chocolates. He did me one better by sending back this link, where you can buy coffee-soap. For those mornings where you don't want to get out of the shower to have your coffee.

Also available: caffeinated hot sauce, caffeinated lip balm, and caffeinated skin moisterizer. Who needs sleep?

p.s. The coffee beans have been replaced by caffeinated chewing gum. Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home