Friday, January 27, 2006

Become a Sushi Power Eater

I like sushi. I wasn't too sure about it the first time I tried it, but it's grown on me over the years. To the point where I even make a limited variety of sushi at home. The kids think it's a treat. Sometimes I think I have weird kids - and I'm so proud of them! For the ten-year-old, of course, it's "hot-dog" sushi (where I substitue a diagonally sliced hot-dog for fish). It makes her very happy.

But if you've ever wanted to become a SUSHI POWER EATER, this article is for you. It tells you how to select a restaurant, order drinks, properly suck up, er, be respectful of the chef, and generally look like you know what you're doing. There are even some tips on Fugu and not dying from the experience. Always good to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home