Sunday, September 10, 2006

Welcome Back - Don't Forget Your Password

Heya. Welcome back to the blog. Hope you had as good a summer as I did. I'll be posting pictures of some of my adventures and catching up on the the neat stuff I've tripped across since the last posting.

The first "lifehack" that I found was this one: how to never forget a combination again. I've got many passwords that I have to remember, and many of those that I must or want to change regularly. My bank account access for example. So I've applied this hack to generating the next password for whatever - I can remember the last password I used, so remember the new one is just a matter of applying this trick.

1 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

c'mon Bernie, didn't I teach you anything as a Comsec Custodian? You carry a periodic table of the elements in your wallet and just remember the three elements that make up the combination.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home